The solar panel Maroshi is light and flexible so that you can take it with you wherever you go. We encourage you to be creative in finding the best spot to catch the sun. It could be attached to your window, laid on the grass in a park or leaned on your balcony wall. The more the panel is in direct sunlight, the greater the energy production. NOTE: Your Maroshi solar panel is flexible but not unbreakable. So please take care of it and don't overbend it, because this will damage the solar cells.
Articles in this section
- How to treat the solar battery
- How can I connect my battery to the Internet?
- What are the technical specifications of the devices?
- Is the dash of my car a good place for my battery?
- Why is my fully charged solar battery Kalhuohfummi empty when I left it connected to my phone during the night?
- How do I connect the solar battery Kalhuohfummi with my mobile device?
- How long does it take to charge the solar battery Kalhuohfummi in optimal conditions?
- My solar battery Kalhuohfummi doesn't respond anymore. What can I do?
- The button of the solar battery Kalhuohfummi blinks red and blue alternating, what does it mean?
- The button of the solar battery Kalhuohfummi stays blue and red and blinks every second. What does it mean?