Your solar battery is deeply discharged. Therefore, the data upload is not possible. Please charge your device via the USB port of your computer or the solar panel. This process may take up to 12 hours. Once the horizontal energy display indicates stored power again, you can upload your data.
Articles in this section
- How to treat the solar battery
- How can I connect my battery to the Internet?
- What are the technical specifications of the devices?
- Is the dash of my car a good place for my battery?
- Why is my fully charged solar battery Kalhuohfummi empty when I left it connected to my phone during the night?
- How do I connect the solar battery Kalhuohfummi with my mobile device?
- How long does it take to charge the solar battery Kalhuohfummi in optimal conditions?
- My solar battery Kalhuohfummi doesn't respond anymore. What can I do?
- The button of the solar battery Kalhuohfummi blinks red and blue alternating, what does it mean?
- The button of the solar battery Kalhuohfummi stays blue and red and blinks every second. What does it mean?