As of January 2009 Micro-USB has been accepted and is being used by almost all cell phone manufacturers as the standard charging port (including HTC, Motorola, Nokia, LG, Hewlett-Packard, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Research In Motion) in most of the world. For mobile devices which cannot be charged with the included Micro-USB port, your Kalhuohfummi package contains a USB cable and adapters for Nokia, Sony Ericsson, LG, Samsung, Nintendo, and Sony PSP. To charge your Apple iPod, iPhone or iPad, please use the cable delivered with those devices. All in all, you will be able to charge almost every mobile device on the market.
Articles in this section
- How to treat the solar battery
- How can I connect my battery to the Internet?
- What are the technical specifications of the devices?
- Is the dash of my car a good place for my battery?
- Why is my fully charged solar battery Kalhuohfummi empty when I left it connected to my phone during the night?
- How do I connect the solar battery Kalhuohfummi with my mobile device?
- How long does it take to charge the solar battery Kalhuohfummi in optimal conditions?
- My solar battery Kalhuohfummi doesn't respond anymore. What can I do?
- The button of the solar battery Kalhuohfummi blinks red and blue alternating, what does it mean?
- The button of the solar battery Kalhuohfummi stays blue and red and blinks every second. What does it mean?