Under no circumstances should the Kalhuohfummi be exposed to direct sunlight in the car, because it is very likely that it will overheat. However, you can place the battery in the shadow e.g. at the bottom of the car.
Articles in this section
- How to treat the solar battery
- How can I connect my battery to the Internet?
- What are the technical specifications of the devices?
- Is the dash of my car a good place for my battery?
- Why is my fully charged solar battery Kalhuohfummi empty when I left it connected to my phone during the night?
- How do I connect the solar battery Kalhuohfummi with my mobile device?
- How long does it take to charge the solar battery Kalhuohfummi in optimal conditions?
- My solar battery Kalhuohfummi doesn't respond anymore. What can I do?
- The button of the solar battery Kalhuohfummi blinks red and blue alternating, what does it mean?
- The button of the solar battery Kalhuohfummi stays blue and red and blinks every second. What does it mean?