With a good supply of sunlight, your Kalhuohfummi will be fully charged in about 4 - 6 hours. Remember, the better the position of the panel to the sun, the more power you produce. The blinking frequency of the horizontal energy display helps you to find the best position of your solar panel towards the sun. The faster it blinks, the more energy you produce. Each blink per second equals the amount of energy in watt you are currently producing (1 blink = 1 watt, 2 blinks = 2 watts, 3 blinks = 3 watts, 4 blinks = 4 watts).
Articles in this section
- How to treat the solar battery
- How can I connect my battery to the Internet?
- What are the technical specifications of the devices?
- Is the dash of my car a good place for my battery?
- Why is my fully charged solar battery Kalhuohfummi empty when I left it connected to my phone during the night?
- How do I connect the solar battery Kalhuohfummi with my mobile device?
- How long does it take to charge the solar battery Kalhuohfummi in optimal conditions?
- My solar battery Kalhuohfummi doesn't respond anymore. What can I do?
- The button of the solar battery Kalhuohfummi blinks red and blue alternating, what does it mean?
- The button of the solar battery Kalhuohfummi stays blue and red and blinks every second. What does it mean?