Moves is the technology of a Finnish startup that has sold to Facebook. The measurement of stretch data and the differentiation of mobility types is unfortunately still a real challenge for every developer. And Moves is currently the only technology vendor among all the apps in the stores to achieve this with an accuracy of more than 97% on all platforms and operating systems. All apps can only process and evaluate what the hardware provides you with data. There are thousands of different Android phones in very different component qualities. They come with old or modified operating systems. All this makes the safe route measurement a challenge. With Moves, we have a technology that now helps us to offer a solution until either we have developed a satisfactory solution or another company offers a better technology.
Articles in this section
- How does the app measure the kilometers?
- How does the app differentiate between mobility types?
- Why use the Moves app?
- Do I need to create an account in the Moves app?
- I signed up and connected the app to Moves, but the routes are not displayed in the Changers Co2 fit app.
- Even after 24 hours I still get no data in the app, although I connected the app with Moves.
- Tracking with Moves consumes too much energy.