No, please do not create an account in the Moves app. The Moves app is used to automatically measure the routes. The Moves app connects to the serial number of your smartphone. An account is not necessary, also Moves by Changers does not transmit any data. If you change your smartphone later, you also dispose of the hardware with all moves data. Moves does not have a connection, for example, to a name or an e-mail address.
Articles in this section
- How does the app measure the kilometers?
- How does the app differentiate between mobility types?
- Why use the Moves app?
- Do I need to create an account in the Moves app?
- I signed up and connected the app to Moves, but the routes are not displayed in the Changers Co2 fit app.
- Even after 24 hours I still get no data in the app, although I connected the app with Moves.
- Tracking with Moves consumes too much energy.