We have developed different algorithms for measuring the distances traveled, which we constantly improve further. These algorithms validate the stretch data and suggest a probability for a particular locomotive. For example, we have set thresholds for the maximum speed, which should not be exceeded. A distinction between a car and a bus in the city is, however, very difficult. From your mobile phone not clearly definable journeys we collect in "undefined journeys" and enable you with a wipe to define these later.
Articles in this section
- How does the app measure the kilometers?
- How does the app differentiate between mobility types?
- Why use the Moves app?
- Do I need to create an account in the Moves app?
- I signed up and connected the app to Moves, but the routes are not displayed in the Changers Co2 fit app.
- Even after 24 hours I still get no data in the app, although I connected the app with Moves.
- Tracking with Moves consumes too much energy.