If you have the impression on your phone that the tracking consumes too much battery then please close the Moves app. Do not worry, all of your tracks will still be captured by Moves and sent safely to Changers. In iOS, the app is closed by double-clicking on the Home button, which displays the programs opened on the phone. Go to the Moves app and close it with a "swipe". Please note that using Moves may take several hours to display the measured routes in the Changers app.
Articles in this section
- How does the app measure the kilometers?
- How does the app differentiate between mobility types?
- Why use the Moves app?
- Do I need to create an account in the Moves app?
- I signed up and connected the app to Moves, but the routes are not displayed in the Changers Co2 fit app.
- Even after 24 hours I still get no data in the app, although I connected the app with Moves.
- Tracking with Moves consumes too much energy.