In the Changers CO2 fit app there are different ways to measure the distances traveled.
- manually via GPS by activating START and STOP in the app.
- Pedometer in the smartphone.
- Android: Google Fit: Automatically captures all foot and bike trails
- iOS: Apple Health. ATTENTION! Apple Health, unlike Google Fit, automatically records only the distances traveled on foot, NOT the bike-driven routes. However, we also offer Apple Health for cycling because many users have a favorite cycling tracking app and can connect to Apple Health. We can then take over this data automatically and the users do not need to measure the routes with two apps.
- With fitness trackers like Fitbit and Misfit, the distances covered on foot can be recorded and syncronized with changers.
- Garmin devices. For Garmin we offer the separate ways of track recording for running and cycling. The distances are measured on the Garmin device measured in the Garmin Connect from where they are syncronized with Changers.
- Manual entries via the browser. All corporate customers receive a challenge page on which journeys can be entered manually.
We are working on a solution that automatically records all journeys and differentiates them into types of mobility, so that the modal split and the CO2 balance we offer are created automatically. Of course, the data is hosted in Germany and processed here as well. The use of this feature is voluntary as well as all other information in the app.